The Student Affairs Office provides various services for new, existing and prospective students, staff and faculty.
Some of these services include:
- Academic, vocational and personal guidance
- Career, student aid, scholarship and other information to students
- Advising and assisting student council and other student groups on campus
- Consulting with outside agencies regarding Institute programs
- Advising individuals who may be interested in attending the Institute
The Student Affairs Office is located in Room W3013C. Email firstname.lastname@example.org