Help & Technical Requirements/Support
If you have any questions related to the course content, please use the course Discussions or Email to post questions for response. You can also contact your Instructor at designated office hours. If you have technical questions, see the resources below.
Please ensure your computer has an installed version of:
- Computer/Hardware Requirements:
- Adobe Flash Player:
For some courses, content may require Adobe Flash to display. If it is not found on your machine when you attempt to view or interact with Flash files, you will automatically be prompted to install the Flash Player. You can also go to the Adobe site and download and install the player in advance. See the Adobe Flash Player http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ download site for more information.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader:
Many instructors provide content in PDF file format. You can download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader at Adobe.com http://get.adobe.com/reader/
For Technical Support, please go to Centre for Innovation in Teaching and Learning https://www.citl.mun.ca/learning/s_support/ (CITL).
CITL Support Centre:
Support is available from (NL Time):
- Monday - Thursday: 9AM -10PM
- Friday - Saturday: 9AM - 5PM
- Sunday: 2 -10PM
You can contact the Support Centre team in any of the following ways:
- Submit a Request. You will be required to login with your MUN Login ID for this option
- Chat Online (when available)
- By Phone - Local: 864-8700 (option 3) Toll Free: 1-866-435-1396
- In Person at ED1032 or The Commons in QEII Library (Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM)
© Marine Institute of Memorial University of Newfoundland