How can I request an enrollment verification letter from the MI Registrar?

All requests for enrollment verification letters will be sent by email. If you have questions regarding enrollment letters please email


Is the MI Ridge Campus open for student services?

The Marine Institute campus is currently not accessible for student services however, the following services at the Marine Institute are fully available to students by email and phone:

We encourage students to be in touch with the key contacts in the respective units or email if they require additional assistance.


Is Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) available to help with computer issues?

Yes, please contact them at for assistance


Are the MUN Libraries open?

A limited number of bookable, individual on-campus study spaces are available at the following locations: Queen Elizabeth II Library, Health Science Library, Education Library (beginning Sept. 30), and Grenfell Campus.

For more information and details on the use and booking of these study spaces please visit:

Our libraries have an extensive collection of online resources, such as databases, ebooks, e-journals, streaming film collections, and e-reserves, to support teaching, learning, and research. For details on what library services are available during this closure, please or